Children are born ready, able and eager to learn. That’s why these ‘Learn by Doing’ Times Tables flashcards have been designed to ensure your little one can reach their full potential.
In the pack are 26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table. The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. It helps to identify patterns in numbers, as well as a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts.
Children start to begin to skip count when they are in Year 1 (5-6 years), firstly in twos’, then fives and tens. We have a handy card which highlights all of this in more depth. From this, they will build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years).
When your child becomes really confident, why not try skip counting backwards.
We hope your child enjoys learning their times tables with our cards and remember, each child is wonderfully different, and they will learn at different rates.
- The cards have been simply designed.
- Brightly-coloured for high contrast.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age and which to follow on with.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.