The Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit allows you to convert your Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib into a stylish cot, extending your little one’s cosy, safe, sleeping space until they are approximately 2 years old, whilst helping to ease their transition to a cot.
Designed with the same focus on breathability, function and design as the crib, the Shnuggle Air Cot features large, dual-view mesh sides, removable hypo-allergenic fabrics and height adjustable legs. The uniquely designed airflow mattress (sold separately) is also made from the same hypo-allergenic fibre core as the crib, offering 50%* more breathability than standard foam mattresses.
Suitable from 0 – 2 years old or when baby starts to climb out of the cot or reaches approx 89cm in height.
*Vs PU foam mattresses.
Helping to extend the life of the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib, the Shnuggle Air Cot retains all the safety, comfort and style of the crib, whilst helping to ease your baby’s transition to a cot and into their own nursery with a familiar and safe sleeping environment.
The Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit allows you to easily extend the crib by adding a few frame extensions, larger bed base and fabrics. All you need is to add the Shnuggle Air Cot – Airflow Mattress (sold separately) to complete your baby’s new cot.
The Shnuggle Air cot:
- Extends the life of the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib from 6 months up to 2 years*
- Large, dual-view mesh sides promote breathability and allow you to see your little one more easily
- 7-point height adjustable feet
- Uniquely designed Airflow Mattress (sold separately), with a hypo-allergenic fibre core providing 50% more breathability than a standard foam mattress**
- Soft padded sides provide added protection and can prevent little teeth marks across the top
- Washable and removable hypo-allergenic fabrics
- Stylish, modern design for your baby’s nursery
- Choice of 2 fabric colours – Dove Grey and Stone Grey
What is included?
- Cot fabrics
- Extended bed base and frame extensions
- Required tools for assembly
*or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out
**Vs PU foam mattresses
Please note: cot mattress should be purchased separately – view Airflow Mattress here
•Painted Wooden frame (MDF – non-toxic painted finish)
Fabrics and Mattress: Hand wash only at 30°c. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
Solid frame: wipe clean
•We advise against adjusting the angle for reflux in the Shnuggle Air cot.